ALL 11 LOTS ARE SOLD!
Enjoy a drive or stroll down “Maddison View”. Country – City living at its best! A great lifestyle environment with expansive areas to stroll, walk the dog or play with the kids – just add your own custom-designed home.
- Mackkcon Homes latest rural development.
- Meticulously designed for sustainable living among the majestic red gums in a rustic, rural setting.
- Designed for seclusion and privacy this development is accessed via a beautiful tree-lined boulevard weaving its way through the large, established gum trees.
- An attractive winter creek flowing through with a central water basin.
- Boasting a 7792m2 central public open gardens area with walking track, seating, and bollards.
- Large lots ranging in size from 4001m2 (1 acre) to 6573m2 (1.643 acres) with post & rail gateways and post & wire fencing.
- Designed for rural living close to the city, with all services including sewer & natural gas available.
- Allotment sizes to cater for water tanks, shedding, large gardens, swimming pools, or whatever you desire.
Allotment Services & Connections
• Reticulated Water supply
• 2 phase underground power supply
• Natural Gas supply
• Telephone cabling & communication lines
• Fully sewered development
• Environmentally designed stormwater drainage
Allotment Descriptions and Features
Lot 1 – SOLD 4106m2 or 1.026 acres
This lot abuts North Boundary Road, the new Maddison View and the Public Open Garden Space. It contains the existing original property home. This home is ideal for the renovator with many period features.
Lot 2 – SOLD 6573m2 or 1.643 acres
This section of land is the largest in the development. It has a beautifully elevated area to build your new home, overlooking the central water basin.
Lot 3 – SOLD 4440m2 or 1.110 acres
This portion is another of the larger areas. A relatively level lot with the ability to build in any area of the allotment.
Lot 4 – SOLD 4001m2 or 1.0 acres
This part of the development abuts the road reserve. This is also a level allotment. The large area leaves plenty of room to build your dream home.
Lot 5 – SOLD 5540m2 or 1.385 acres
This lot also contains some large trees. The future road reserve areas to the south west will be leased to the purchaser at a “peppercorn rate” to occupy.
Lot 6 – SOLD 4063m2 or 1.015 acres
This section is a great level allotment. Trees at the rear and a great home site. North is to the rear with great open views.
Lot 7 – SOLD 5813m2 or 1.453 acres
This portion also has a well-elevated area to build on overlooking the creek reserve. This allotment is ideal for a horse, livestock or plenty of area for the kids to escape.
Lot 8 – SOLD 6228m2 or 1.557 acres
One of the best in the development! This lot has large established trees with plenty of area to build a dream.
Lot 9 – SOLD 4494m2 or 1.113 acres
Again a great lot. Plenty of area to build on a level allotment. The possibilities are endless here!
Lot 10 – SOLD 4738m2 or 1.184 acres
This part of the development has great Maddison View frontage, some large trees, and room to build.
Lot 11 – SOLD 4180m2 or 1.045 acres
Facing North Boundary Road and also with entry from Maddison View, a great lot! Endless opportunity here.