SAFETY IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF OUR MINDS..
Mackkcon Homes expects that the health and safety of its employees and Contractors is of the upmost importance, ensuring as far as practicable, that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained in accordance with the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act, associated Regulations, Codes of Practice and Australian standards.
MACKKCON HOMES accepts the responsibility to ensure, so far as is practicable, a workplace (being building sites) is safe and without risk to health by providing and maintaining:
– Safe plant, equipment, machinery and systems of work;
– Adequate information, training and supervision; and
– Facilities for first aid treatment and the monitoring of health and safety of its employees and Contractors.
Every employee and Contractor is required to:
– Adhere to the MACKKCON HOMES safe working practices, instructions and rules;
– Perform all duties in a manner that is without risk to themselves or to others;
– Report to MACKKCON HOMES any plant, equipment or work procedure that he / she considers to be unsafe; and
– Cooperate with MACKKCON HOMES to ensure that health and safety responsibilities are fulfilled and maintained.
INCREASING SAFETY WILL ENSURE JOB SATISFACTION, MORAL AND PRODUCTIVITY AND WILL BE REWARDING FOR ALL CONCERNED.