A home is more than a few walls and a roof. It’s your own private place where you can enjoy the company of family and friends for years to come.
You can be secure in the knowledge that we use the best quality materials, along with leading products from national and local suppliers. We commit our energy and resources to building quality homes at affordable prices.
Choosing to build with us gives you the satisfaction of knowing you are dealing directly with us as local builders from start to finish. Ongoing business training and professional development programs ensure we can provide quality, innovation design and affordability in every home we build.
We are Registered Building Practitioners and Master Builders.
We take great pride in keeping you involved and informed every step of the way, making your building experience with us a rewarding and enjoyable one.
SPECIAL ADVANTAGES OF BUILDING WITH US…
- A complete in-house design & drafting service
- We can build to your plans including value adding to them
- Cost savings on plans and drafting including plan changes
- Benefit from our experience & knowledge in design & construction
- Professional interior design, in house colour selections & a vast array of samples to see & feel
- Local leading builders who care & are here for you
- Dealing with Green Living accredited Master builders. Building sustainable homes
- Full Working drawings, lighting schedule, six star energy rating & Building specifications
- Site res-code requirements and fire rating report
- Preparation & lodging of building permit application & 3 mandatory inspections with final and Certificate of Occupancy
- Site Scrape in building area
- Slab on ground as per engineers soil report and recommendations
- Waffle pod slab to house with strip footings to garage and alfresco
- Engineers soil classification, site assessment and documentation
- Engineers slab and footing designs with certificate & letter of compliance
- Engineers site inspections x 2 for under slab, strip footings and reinforcing
- 25 MPA concrete strength to foundations included concrete pump for slab & footings
- Council foundation, footing & reinforcing inspections
- Sub-floor under slab drains to ORG at side of house
- 2250 L round water tank with rain bank, pump, cover and connected to toilets only
- 2 Garden taps attached to house
- Water temperature regulator valve to hot water service
- Gas supply to all appliances, with fit off and installation of all plumbing fixtures
- Concealed plumbing pipe work
- Iplex profit flexible internal water supply piping
- Plumber to supply certificate of compliance
- Earth bonding within the conductive reinforcing in concrete floor
- Internal lights points. White batten holders with CFL globes 15w
- External lights points. White batten holders with CFL globes 80w
- PE-Cell to control external lighting per house
- Fluorescent 1200 mm lights to garage 72w
- Kitchen with round oyster fluorescent 40w
- Double power points
- Smoke detector safety devices
- Ceiling exhaust fans in bathroom & ensuite’ with draught stopper
- Earth leakage safety device on power & lighting circuits
- Electrician to supply certificate of compliance
- Brick veneer construction from standard extruded range
- All Brick laying with Brick on edge sills
- Brick damp course flashing to all perimeter brickwork and window sill bricks
- Weep holes at 1.2m centres
- Water proof mortar to single leaf garage walls with inside brickwork jointed up
ENTRY EXTERNAL DOORS…..
- Entry timber door frame and sill / Rear timber door frame and sill
- Entry door PPC 4 panel cave
- Loose pin 100mm heavy duty hinges to all external doors in chrome
- Toughened clear glass to sidelight.
TIMBER FRAMING & TRUSSES…..
- 2455mm Ceiling height from bottom frame plate to trusses
- Engineered Timber trusses at 600mm centres. Roof pitch –22.5 degrees
- Timber walls F5 pine 90mm at 450mm centres
- Steel wall bracing type A3 & Plywood sheet bracing type B1 to N2 wind classification
- Steel ceiling battens fixed to trusses for straight flat ceilings
- Timber noggin behind all towel rails, soap holders, etc.
- Damp course under bottom timber wall plates
- External bottom wall plate screw bolted to slab & wall ties through to trusses for total tie down
- Council frame inspection
- Garage under same roofline – Double or single (check plan)
- Access door in garage with metal frame & lock
- Lined garage ceiling with plaster board
- Plaster board to house walls & other walls with brick & piers
- Sheet alfresco/carport ceiling with span shield plaster board
ROOFING, FASCIA & GUTTER…..
- Concrete Tile roofing in Elabana or Tudor styles with Flexible Pointmaster
- Tiles nailed down every second row
- Colorbond Valley iron to match roofing colour
- Colorbond Steel fascia & Quad Slotted Gutter
- Colorbond down pipes to ground 100 x 50
- Roof eaves to front elevation
WINDOWS & GLASS DOORS…..
- Aluminium sliding windows & Glass doors. Aluminium Approved 700 KPA N2
- Window locks to each window including fly screens
- Obscure glass to bathroom, ensuite’ & WC. Cathedral type
- Pre-primed pine window reveals
BATHROOM / ENSUITE PLUMBING FIXTURES (Note all white)…..
- Polymarble shower bases 900×900
- Dura pressed steel bath 1700x700x390 drop in
- Porcher Heron Vanity Basin with chrome push plug
- Stainless steel trough 45L & poly cabinet
- Rangehood semi rigid 125mm flued through external roof
HEATING/COOLING & HOT WATER SERVICE…..
- Gas ducted heating to entire home
- Gas hot water unit
PHONE & TV POINTS…..
- Telephone points & TV points
INSULATION (with certificate supplied)…..
- Thermo-tuff wall wrap insulation to brick veneer external walls fully taped & sealed
- Gold performance glass wool thermal batts to external walls
- Gold performance glass wool thermal bats to house ceilings
- Plasterboard to walls and ceilings fully flushed and sanded
- Water resistant Villaboard to wet area walls
- All walls glued & nailed – ceiling screwed, glued & ceiling joints back blocked
- Standard classic look cove cornices throughout home
- Personal ceiling access man hole
KITCHEN as per design and 900mm high…..
- Laminate benches with your choice of edges
- Laminated white carcasses with solid backs
- Laminate cupboard doors, back & side panels with 2mm Dura edge from our range
- Acrylic cutlery insert in one bank of draws
- Bank of draws with 45kg runners
- Overhead cupboards with bulkhead. Height 650mm for 2.4m ceiling 750mm for 2.7m ceiling
- Metal handles from our range
BATHROOM & ENSUITE’ VANITIES as per design and 850mm high…..
- Laminate benches with your choice of edges
- Laminate cupboard doors with 2mm dura edge from our range
- Back and side panels of cupboards laminated from our range
- Bank of three draws in Ensuite’ only
- Oven 600mm multi-function single electric oven
- Hot plates in natural gas 600mm wide 4 burner
- Range hood 600mm slide away
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with Bowl and quarter 980mm
CERAMIC WALL TILES…..
- Bathroom – one row above vanity – two rows above and around bath
- Ensuite’ – one row above vanity
- Laundry – one rows above trough and bench
- Kitchen – three rows to under edge of overhead cupboards
- Seal all tile joints with flexible sealant & sanitise anti-fungal grouting
- Wall tiles in shower recesses & sealed with water proof seal membrane
- Flexible tile adhesive & Aluminum tile edging to floors
- Soap holder shower shelf 200 x 100
- To all wet areas (kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, WC, laundry, part entry)
- 100mm tile skirting to ensuite, bathroom and laundry
SCREENS / ROBES & SECURITY DOORS..
- Frameless mirrors to vanities in bath and ensuite’ to 1200 max
- Front & return screen with pivot door and clear glass 900mm x 900mm wide
- Sliding robe doors with aluminium frame & vinyl infill panels
- Robes set up with a shelf and hanging rail under
- Linen cupboards with 5 shelves
- Internal Door furniture
- Entry door locks with Sentinel Imperial Series
- Wall mounted air cushion door stops
- Draught & weather seals on external doors
INTERNAL DOORS, ARCHITRAVES & SKIRTINGS…..
- (Primed pine) Internal door jambs
- 66 x 18 (Primed pine) Bevel Edge
- Hardboard flush panel doors (Painted)
- Radius butt hinges 90mm in chrome
PAINTING – INTERNAL…..
- All walls, washable vinyl & Ceilings, flat ¼ strength of wall color
- Paint external steel posts
- Painted timber work & same colour scheme throughout home
- Maxi model Colorbond roller door to 4.700 max opening
TAPS, TOILETS & ACCESSORIES…..
- Tap ware CP Bristol star style with solus shower arm & rose
- Tap ware CP Mixer style to Sink & Laundry trough
- Toilet suite white – Posh solus concorde
- Double towel rail 750mm & Toilet roll holder CP
SITE & HOUSE CLEANING…..
- Wipe out all cupboards, robes, vacuum carpet and wipe down all surfaces
- Clean all windows internal & external
- Bobcat to clean site and leave in tidy condition
- Remove all construction debris from site (recycle where possible)
INSURANCE & ASSURANCE…..
- Site toilet and amenities for all site personnel including roof edge fall protection
- Hand over pack with all manuals, warranties & care instructions for your new home
- Home owners Warranty & public liability insurance
- Builders construction Insurance for construction period
- Full range of Special Warranties from suppliers Exclusive to Mackkcon Homes
- Council final inspection and certificate of occupancy
Go to our Selection Studio gallery to view photos of some of the product inclusions we can offer.