Proud To Be Local
We love where we live. We invest heavily in developments to build a better Hamilton
Mackkcon Homes was born from a desire to offer Western District homeowners, an experience that guarantees first-rate service and quality. Working with a team of builders who know and are committed to the local people they are working with. We can completely custom build to your design and specifications.
We ensure your new home best suits your budget and lifestyle. It’s your home, personalised to your needs and requirements. From simple sketches and ideas – great things can grow. Bring dreams to reality, really live your dream!
What We Offer
- In-house Custom Design & Drafting service
- Professional in-house colour selections
- Advice on plans that we know work well for all lifestyles and family situations
- Guarantee on all products
- First-rate after-sale service
- Our experienced team of builders, who are Master Builders and Registered Building Practitioners
- The availability of house and land packages
Your Selections & Inclusions
- The latest in designs, trends, and colours
- The ability to work with budgets of all sizes
- We build to your own design
- Personalise your home in our “Colour Room” where we can help you through the colours, fittings, and fixtures
- And at Mackkcon Homes, rest assured this experience is all it should be – exciting, rewarding, on budget…and just as you imagined.
- With more than 20 years local experience, Mackkcon Homes is proud of their commitment to building a better region.
- You’re welcome to call at our Hamilton office, bring along your own plans &/or ideas and let us tailor them to meet your particular needs, style & budget…. to really individualise your new home.
- Our In-house, Décor and Colour Consultant, can guide you through your colour selections. Inspiring your ideas and creating your vision, to reality.
Hamilton is located in the heartland of Victoria’s Western District, 290 Kilometres west of Melbourne, and 500 kilometers south-east of Adelaide. Hamilton is supported by the smaller towns of Balmoral, Branxholme, Byaduk, Cavendish, Coleraine, Dunkeld, Glenthompson, Penshurst, and Tarrington. A leisurely drive to Halls Gap and the Grampians National Park, Port Fairy, Warrnambool, and the Great Ocean Road, or the Lower Glenelg National Park with the picturesque towns of Nelson, Cape Bridgewater, and Portland.
Southern Grampians region invests in community well-being by delivering high-quality care, health promotion, illness prevention, and community-based services.
The fully accredited, multi-campus Western District Health Service includes Hamilton Base Hospital, Penshurst District Health Service, Coleraine District Health Service, and the Frances Hewitt Community Centre. The main Hamilton Base hospital campus has 75 acute beds, 90 aged care beds, and a range of community-based services with 7000 admissions and more than 200 deliveries per year. The hospital performs 3000 surgical procedures annually and has ICU and HDU facilities. There are three surgeons and a consultant anesthetist resident in Hamilton. Visiting services include orthopedics, ophthalmology, urology, dermatology, endocrinology, and neurology.
First-rate facilities, small class sizes, beautiful grounds, and broad curricula can be found in 17 primary schools and five secondary schools. The region has a strong and long-held reputation for its quality day and boarding schools and prides itself on providing strong platforms for vocational and life training.
With a safe, stable, and secure environment and strong community spirit, Hamilton is a great place to raise a family and build a solid future. There’s something for everyone; libraries, galleries, gyms, golf courses, playgrounds, swimming pools, and a wide variety of sporting clubs and organisations. For endless family fun, outdoor adventures also await, including hiking, bike riding, abseiling, canoeing, fishing, and camping.